I know I should be writing about Sayed Al Qimni and then post the third part of the truth about atheism article, but I couldn't cause of a killing surprise stated below
"155 people arrested in Egypt for not fasting in Ramadan" said Al Dostor Newspaper
"The Arrest of 6 people in Morocco for eating before the sunset as to show their rejection upon the not fasting punishment law"
Those were 2 topics I've recently read about what's going on in the middle east, never the less what happens in Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
Before, we atheists were afraid for our lives in these countries, both residents and foreigners who go there or live there, but now it has taken a different course, both us and Muslims are scared, they arresting of not fasting people is a total crime against humanity and freedom, it is a shame we all should feel.
155 people arrested in Egypt, coffee shops got warnings to close during the day time until sunset, when did religion sneak behind our backs and became the law? how could we let this happen? did religion suffused into the police forces? are we now experiencing what happened before in the middle ages? I say, "YES".
Freedom of speech, Freedom of express, Freedom of belief. We keep screaming those words all the time but who ever took a grib and stood up to those who stealing those rights from us? are we scared? are we cowards? Absolutely not.
Zineb Elghzaoui, journalist and a founder of MALI along with Ibtissam Lachgar, a psychologist have launched an appeal through Facebook network to protest against the law of punishing who ever breaks the fasting rules of Ramadan in Morocco, and as she stated and I quote, "We have called a lot of people because we were surprised by the heavy police presence that we encountered", while Ibtissam Lachgar has said, "We had to show our backpacks and when they saw we had food, they [police] forced us to return to Casablanca on the next train" .
Is that what their Islam tell them to do? to arrest, torture and kill people? Everyone knows that I am not against Islam or any other religion, I'm only against the deeds people do in the name of religion, Ms. Ghzaoui and Lachgar wanted to express their right of freedom, and as well their right to protest against the law, but yet again, Islamic governments do not allow this, they prefer to kill and torture than to accept other opinions.
In Europe, it was stated at the newspaper under headlines like "100 policemen against 10 sandwiches in Morocco". Don't you think that this is something we should be ashamed of? And I'm not saying this to Arabs and mid east people, I'm also saying this to Europeans and everyone who thinks that freedom and humanity value even a little thing.
"155 people arrested in Egypt for not fasting in Ramadan" said Al Dostor Newspaper
"The Arrest of 6 people in Morocco for eating before the sunset as to show their rejection upon the not fasting punishment law"
Those were 2 topics I've recently read about what's going on in the middle east, never the less what happens in Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
Before, we atheists were afraid for our lives in these countries, both residents and foreigners who go there or live there, but now it has taken a different course, both us and Muslims are scared, they arresting of not fasting people is a total crime against humanity and freedom, it is a shame we all should feel.
155 people arrested in Egypt, coffee shops got warnings to close during the day time until sunset, when did religion sneak behind our backs and became the law? how could we let this happen? did religion suffused into the police forces? are we now experiencing what happened before in the middle ages? I say, "YES".
Freedom of speech, Freedom of express, Freedom of belief. We keep screaming those words all the time but who ever took a grib and stood up to those who stealing those rights from us? are we scared? are we cowards? Absolutely not.
Zineb Elghzaoui, journalist and a founder of MALI along with Ibtissam Lachgar, a psychologist have launched an appeal through Facebook network to protest against the law of punishing who ever breaks the fasting rules of Ramadan in Morocco, and as she stated and I quote, "We have called a lot of people because we were surprised by the heavy police presence that we encountered", while Ibtissam Lachgar has said, "We had to show our backpacks and when they saw we had food, they [police] forced us to return to Casablanca on the next train" .
Is that what their Islam tell them to do? to arrest, torture and kill people? Everyone knows that I am not against Islam or any other religion, I'm only against the deeds people do in the name of religion, Ms. Ghzaoui and Lachgar wanted to express their right of freedom, and as well their right to protest against the law, but yet again, Islamic governments do not allow this, they prefer to kill and torture than to accept other opinions.
In Europe, it was stated at the newspaper under headlines like "100 policemen against 10 sandwiches in Morocco". Don't you think that this is something we should be ashamed of? And I'm not saying this to Arabs and mid east people, I'm also saying this to Europeans and everyone who thinks that freedom and humanity value even a little thing.
And what about Egypt? 155 arrest cases? What more do we need to wake up from this doomed ignorance and cowardliness to stand up for our rights and freedom?.
what about KSA? UAE? Syria? Kuwait?
It is the swine flu that has been infecting us, this is the real pandemic.
P.S. : If anyone interested in helping me with my blog by writing, getting resources, new or even translating to another language, please email me at tim.serpent@yahoo.com
what about KSA? UAE? Syria? Kuwait?
It is the swine flu that has been infecting us, this is the real pandemic.
P.S. : If anyone interested in helping me with my blog by writing, getting resources, new or even translating to another language, please email me at tim.serpent@yahoo.com
Cheers,
Tim Serpent
Resources :

No comments:
Post a Comment