Words Of Mass Destruction: The Night She Died

Blog Archive

view count

Sunday, 6 September 2009

The Night She Died

My Yesterday "The Night She Died" Part One


wierd you were my yesterday
i thought i can forget you oneday
although it's been years since you passed away
but it's for me still like yesterday

i was their holding her hand
talking and laughing, walking on the land
it was a good memory for my mind to stay
but fate had another opinion to display

passing the street we were aiming
but death with his wings started to slaughter
down on the ground she was laying
covered in blood she returned to the father

after all this years of tears and sorrows
and my heart killed by saints with arrows
the night she died was for me the last day
so weird you were my yesterday

Today, The Memorial "The night she died" Part Two

I woke up with tears are falling
On my face, shining like pearl
And broken body calling
For one moment with the girl

Can’t believe she is a memory
After what have death done
Can’t believe, again I’m lonely
My woman and life had gone

I was a man of wealth and taste
Full of hope and faith
And then she left as her fate
And I’m now ashes without face

Today is the memorial of her death
So I’ll be the man who cried
Remember in every single breathe
My yesterday the night she died
 

Tomorrow, Still remembering "the night she died" Part Three

Got up next morning, tears are falling still
Walking in the streets, doomed I feel
In her heaven I sat, about to kneel
Then an angel came towards to steal

As a second past, I’ve been in hell
I fell to the girl, like no one can tell
She was the purity, called by each single cell
Of my heart, but it got buried by shell

I walked away, still remembering?
Lonesome, I hugged the suffer
Yes I’m still remembering
That I’ll always be, the doomed lover

Can’t you see my dropped tears?
Once to my feelings I lied
Can’t you see the day I lost fears
My yesterday before the night she died

No comments:

Post a Comment